Sunday, May 13, 2007

One meal per day

I can confirm you that to go on diet is a hard thing to do. Some people starve, and some people just don't. Some people said the output has to be greater than the input. Some people said, 'I eat anything and still not fat'.. haiya.. so troublesome!

But all i can tell is that it differs. Your body isn't the same as mine. Enough said.

Exercising alone won't help much. You have to be careful on what you eat. Simply put, if you exercise 1 hour a day but in the same time you eat mutton for lunch and beef for dinner, it won't help at all.

I lost a few kgs last week and gain up at the same time, simply because i skipped my training.. and not to mention my eating habits.. Always remember that eat according to your time. Do not escape your meal because you have to teach your stomach to work and not burden 'it' by eating-anything-anytime-as-you-like. Stomach needs rest and stomach needs foods..

It was mother's day yesterday, but i didn't wish my mom happy mother's day.. why? its not that I don't want to, but you don't have to wait for a year just to wish your mom happy mother's day. If its you mom's birthday, then its ok.. it should have been everyday-is-mother's-father's-and-all-your-loved-ones-day.. simple. basic. enough said. My mom's birthday was last month, just two days after my birthday.. i gave her a mat, and she like it very much ;) spicy!

I drove my kanch to the office today, really miss her best days servicing me during my college times. NAR 4747, i will keep you well.. if i got extra budget, i can buy you few things more.. ;) obviously, you needs rim covers (which had fallen off), CD players, new set of speakers, tints, and new back tyres.. not to mention the radiator.. i think its quite old already.. gee...

Ocay, enough for today, really miss my honey.. she must be sleeping soundly right now.. Sleep well, tomorrow is a new day (apparently today) hehe

No comments: