Wednesday, May 9, 2007

off day

i'm having my off day today.. yes, in the middle of the week.. i'll only be working on sunday, at 830 in the evening.. nice eh? sweet... so i'll have lotsa free time, as i can do things that i'd like to do before..

breakfast @ kedai mamak
surfing & surfing
go to the bank
go to the car accessories store
codes some coding
work out
have a deep thought of the future
take my own time alone

there are a lot of things to think about, especially for marriage, family, friends, business and all.. now, its the time that i have to make my decision.. whether i want to climb up the ladder of career or i just want to do my own business.. thought always come to do my own business someday but i'll have to focus from now..

really miss my honey, hope that she's doing fine at the office.. you take care, i love you..

3 comments:

Khaleelah said...

Wish you best of luck for your new job..You did right way hubby..

SalamMedia said...

dude. can i outsource you to code for me?

croom said...

can.. we can meet up and talk about it :)